- RM8,500.00 cash prize + certificate + CFM merchandises
- RM5,000.00 cash prize + certificate + CFM merchandises
- RM3,000.00 cash prize + certificate + CFM merchandises
- For finalists RM500.00 cash prize + certificate + CFM merchandises
* * * * *
ABOUT CFM ANIMATCH 2019
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Open to all Malaysian citizens aged 18 years and above.
2. Participants must follow CFM’s Social Media.
Facebook : fb.com/consumer.forum.malaysia
Instagram/ Twitter/ Youtube : @cfm_malaysia
3. Entries may be submitted by individuals or in a group (max 3 persons/group).
4. Open to all professionals and students from universities and colleges.
5. Participants shall submit their entries according to the deadline given 4-15 February 2019 (Online Registration + Assignment of topic) before being selected to the next stage using this form -> https://goo.gl/ASQXg7
- The content of the project should coincide with the topic given by the organizer. Each entry may include with additional design and concept art as supporting materials.
- Each entry must be submitted in a Storyboard (.pdf) or Animatic (QuickTime movie, 1920 x 1080) format with the duration of between 20 – 30 seconds. Deadline for Submission of Storyboard /Animatic format): 24th February 2019, Sunday, 11.59pm.
- There are no limits on any software or application usage as long as the final output meets CFM’s requirements & PSA standards.
- The content can be produced in either Malay or English or both.
6. Participants will go through several stages before being shortlisted for the final stage.
7. Each entry will be filtered through four (4) stages;
(refer T&C for the format)
Announcement of 20 Shortlisted: 27 February 2019
Announcement of 10 Shortlisted: 11 March 2019
8. Selected participants must agree & comply with the terms and conditions to be involved in all of the #CFManimatch stages. Final winners will be announced on the last day of the camp.
9. All entries will be the property of CFM and CFM will have the rights to freely use all or parts of the contents received for its public awareness & education activities.
10. Your submission should not touch on any sensitive issues in Malaysia. Existing content guidelines that are applicable in this country must be observed. Please do not name any specific telco or service provider in your entry.
11. Your submission must be free of any copyrighted material or infringement.
12. The decision of the Panel of Judges is final.
* * * * *
I would like to join this CFM Animatch Contest!
Good luck with your submission and we hope to have the opportunity to meet you at the final stage on 30 & 31 March 2019.