1. How did you get started in broadcasting?
I’ve always wanted to join this industry since my childhood but I didn’t know where to start until I saw a commercial of “Projek Metro” by Media Prima Berhad. I was lucky to be selected as one of the finalists and the reality show really sparked my interest to be in it. I started from scratch, never ever picky about events so I that I am able to gain as much experience as much as I can. Alhamdulillah, I am still surviving.
2. The biggest challenge you encountered in your career and how did you overcome it?
Being compared! I keep getting comments that I look like another TV/Radio personality and people would always mistake me for this or that personality. It does turn me off a bit though, but I take it as a challenge to be better and try to be my own self. Every human in the world has a different inner character and this is what differentiates you from other people. I am still trying to put a different flavour on the plate and to be recognised for who I really am.
3. Celebrity that you consider as icon?
Local: Cheryl Samad and Sarimah Ibrahim
International: Ellen Degeneres and Jimmy Fallon
4. If you could travel back in time, what would you say to the 10 year old you?
Please don’t change anything. I still want to be this Fiza Frizzy in 18 years time.
5. Your first handphone was…
6. You’re embarrassed to admit it, but you watch… (TV series/movie)
High Strung (worst movie I’ve ever watched).
7. If you could let loose on your social media for one day, you would post…
Every hole on the road in Malaysia with the caption “the exact location and address” and tag every one of them – you know who (It will be pfttttttt- Countless)!
8. You’re an Apple or Android fanboy/fangirl?
9. Five of your favorite apps that you must have in your smartphone?
WhatsApp, Instagram, GSC, MuslimPRO, Maybank2U/CIMBClicks
10. Which is more important to you, more talk time or more data?
More data (I love FaceTime).
11. First thing you check on your smartphone when you wake up in the morning?
Texts from my loved ones.
12. Which would you choose? A phone with awesome camera or long-lasting battery?
Can’t I choose both? Hahaha. I’d rather have long lasting battery.
13. Best mobile game you ever played?
Oh no, not really a gamer but I can definitely take on “Candy Crush”.
14. What do you enjoy doing the most?
Sleeping/watching movies at home (indoor)
Diving/travelling alone (outdoor)
15. Have you heard of the CFM before this?
Of course! I love Fillo and CFM staff are awesome!!! Any job vacancy?
Source : SHOUT Q2 2017, consumerinfo.my #connected #CFMmalaysia #CFMshout