CORES AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY :
- Report to the Head of Department (HOD) of Communications and Public Relations.
- Running and coordinating of events and roadshows.
- Ensure all company assets and hardware such as projector, electrical gadgets, printer, buntings & banners are correctly deployed and maintained.
- To manage the logistic and manpower arrangement for events & roadshows.
- Responsible in the set up and dismantle of exhibition booth.
- To prepare and provide reports after completion of the events.
SUPPORTING AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY :
- Sourcing, purchasing & monitoring marketing collaterals for promotion purposes.
- Updating activities of organization in the official social media.
- Assisting in the production of CFM publication such as Shout! , Annual Report & others.
- Filing and storing of all documents (hardcopies and digital)
- Updating and managing payment, reconciliation of budget for the department.
- Assisting to develop and review SOPs.
- Assisting to take minutes of meetings.
OTHER AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY :
- Foster strong working relationship with stakeholders, government agencies and general consumers.
- To be aware of the CFM’s objectives and comply with all relevant policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Perform other duties as and when required by the Supervisor, Director or Executive Director.
- Must possess at least a Bachelor Degree in Mass Communication/Public Relations or related.
- 2 years’ of experience in communication background or related field.
- Fresh graduates is encourage to apply
SPECIFIC QUALITIES :
- Good communications skills in Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Good writing skills in English & Bahasa Malaysia.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Able to work independently and good team player.
- Able to work multi-task.
- Organized person.
- Understand how media practitioner works.
If you have what it takes, drop your resume with CV to [email protected]
Application closing date : 9th July 2017.